While we may be passionate about our professions, it’s easy to overlook WHY our jobs are so important; why Dental Professional matter and why our our passion is our passion.
Day in and day out, we preach about flossing like it’s our jobs (because it kinda is, duh), we explain the significance of oral hygiene and we proudly represent the Dental Hygiene Community.
We feel it’s our duty as Dental Hygiene Nation to remind you why a career in the Dental Field is the best career ever, why being a Dental Babe is nothing short of a privilege and why the world is THANKFUL for you.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY WE’RE THANKFUL TO BE DENTAL PROFESSIONALS:
10. We’re organized…like, really organized. Do you know how hard it is to keep all my instruments in order, all my documents in a row AND look cute in scrubs?!
9. We stick together….nothing comes between two Dental Besties.
8. We’re careful and trustworthy, and we better be…because we’re the ones with the sharp objects ;)
7. We know how to work hard and play hard. We’ll bust our butts at the office but definitely know how to shake em on the dancefloor on the weekend…
6. We have beauty and brains! No one can pull off a top knot like we can and we studied our hearts out in Dental School! We’re eager to learn more every day and we get excited about anything that can further our education.
5. Dental Babes have patience, which is important in life and with any career, but especially one where you are scraping tiny, tiny bits of calc off of the tooth of a patient who ‘hates’ visiting the Dentist.
4. We’re always smiling…it’ just kind of what we do, you know? We save smiles and always show our own; it's just the life of a Dental Babe.
3. We are passionate…like, seriously passionate. We are so proud to be a part of our profession; we represent it even when we don’t have to. We rock DHN gear just to let everybody know just who we are and what we do.
2. We are appreciative. Our parents, who helped us through Dental School?...thank the Good Lawd for them. Our professors and clinic instructors? Yeah, they’re hard on us, but it’s only because they want us to be the best we can be. Our Dental Besties? What would we be without them? Our careers...we couldn’t be luckier.
1. I am thankful to be a Dental Professional because I represent the entry to whole-body wellness. If you’re not in the Dental Field, it may be hard to understand just how valuable and important your oral health is. So many issues people have every day come from their mouth, gums, jaw, and surrounding muscles. Dental Professionals are those they seek when they need comfort and a cure. We are thankful to be those people who catch disease first.