Dental Babes, fulfilling our passion doesn’t come cheap. Part of what comes along with Dental School is having to raise money for yourself and fellow classmates. We asked, and of course our Dental Babes answered; here are some of the ways your Dental Babes have raised money:
- A ‘Sweet Tooth’ Bake sale! Get it? ;) Wanna make it even better? Make the treats into toothy shapes and then give away a free pack of floss to remind the buyers to take care of their teeth after indulging.
- Hold a CE as a fundraiser! Everyone needs it, so it’s a perfect way to raise money for a necessary part of being in the Dental Field.
- Do a paint night at a local paint night location! Make it BYOB and grab a percent of the income you bring in for your class!
- Candle Sale! You can never have too many candles, plus everyone loves them! Oh, and they relax you while you want to pull your hair our while studying ;)
- Donation generated car-wash! This is always a good one, plus it’s excellent team bonding!
- 50/50 Raffles
- BAR NIGHT! Advertise drink specials, charge and collect cover. CHEERS!
- Whitening kit sale. Many Dental Reps are willing to donate the items for fundraising.
- Purchase a popular item (Apple Watch, iPad, Beats, etc) and sell raffle tickets. The money made should cover the cost of the item and the remaining money will go to the class.
- Krispy Kreme, Chick fi la, Chipotle, AppleBees, etc. offer fundraisers
& the best way to fundraise:
WITH DHN, OF COURSE!
It’s easy, it’s cute and it’s worth it! DHN’s top designer creates your DREAM toothy shirt, it goes up for sale, your Dental Peeps buy it, and you make $$ off each purchase. You're able to choose designs from our site too! Yep, it’s that easy. Click to get started!
Did we miss your favorite way to fundraise? Comment below and share your secrets with your fellow Dental Babes! After all, we’re all in this together, right?