picture by: vindulge.com
- 1 seedless watermelon
- 1 (750 mL) bottle rose champagne, chilled
1. cut and slice watermelon into squares
2. puree watermelon slice and strain into a glass
3. fill glasses with 1/2 champagne and 1/2 watermelon puree
4. serve immediately, garnished with watermelon, if desired.
*minute maid watermelon juice may be used as an alternative if you like high fructose corn syrup and not real watermelon juice...
picture by: sugarandcharm.com
- 1 1/2 cups lemonade
- 1 1/2 cups blood orange juice
- 1 (750 mL) bottle champagne, chilled
- 1 blood orange to garnish
1. using a pitcher, mix lemonade and blood orange juice.
2. pour juice mixture into champagne flutes until half full.
3. fill glasses with champagne.
4. serve immediately, garnished with blood orange slices, if desired.
Pineapple Sunnies Mimosa
picture by: moncheribridals.com
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 (750 mL) bottle sparkling champagne, chilled
- 1/2 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
1. using a pitcher, mix orange and pineapple juice.
2. pour orange-pineapple mixture into champagne flutes until half full. fill glasses with champagne.
3.serve immediately, garnished with strawberries, if desired.
Tequila Sunrise Mimosa
picture by: damndelicious.com
- 1 part tequila
- 1 part brut champagne
- 2 parts orange juice
- splash of grenadine
- optional orange wedges for garnish
1. pour tequila in champagne glass, then pour champagne and orange juice. top with grenadine.